Tuesday, April 10, 2012

8 Months




You may notice this post is a little late. You may also notice I'm not sitting in my nursery like I have been for all my other monthly posts. That's because when I turned 8 months old, I was in New Jersey meeting yet another new cousin! Every time Mommy brings me up there, there's more cousins to meet! Lucky for me I can't talk yet so there's no pressure to keep them all straight. Meeting 4 cousins in 4 months is a lot to take in!



Now that I'm 8 months old, I'm pretty much all grown up. At least I think I am. Which is why I refuse to nurse anymore. That's for babies, and I would much rather eat whatever Mommy's having. She's usually pretty generous and gives me a taste. I have yet to meet a food I don't like!



I haven't started crawling yet, but I'm trying to. I can get from a sitting position to up on all fours, but I can't quite get moving. I usually end up falling onto my belly. Or once in a while on my face. Which really hurts!



I have four teeth now, two on top and two on bottom. The top ones made me really cranky when they came in! But now that they're in, I'm back to my normal cheerful self.



Mommy and Daddy say I'm a drama queen, which is just silly. Does it make me a drama queen just because I cry and scream over the tiniest little bump or fall? Maybe they're right.



I'm so glad it's warmer out now and I can play outside! I love to sit in the front yard on a blanket and watch our neighbors walk by. I always look for someone I can charm with my smile. I also love playing with anything that rattles! If you put a new toy in my hands, I will shake it to see if it makes noise and get excited if it does!



Well, that's what I'm up to now that I'm a big 8-month-old! See you next month!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Can't wait to see her again!