Monday, February 27, 2012

If One is Good...

...than two is better. Right?



It looks like Anna is going to be a big sister much sooner than we thought! We found out in January that we'll be welcoming number 2 this September. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and so far everything looks great! We're pretty nervous about wrangling two little ones so close in age, but we're pretty excited, too! We definitely did not expect, after all we went through to have Anna, to get pregnant again so quickly. We are so blessed!

I'm totally, completely convinced it's a girl. Last weekend Jamie and I went to dinner and were talking about future plans. Without thinking I said something about "the girls". And a couple weeks ago when Becca and I went shopping I bought a new outfit for Anna. I couldn't choose between two sizes but decided to go with the smaller one rationalizing that "It'll fit Anna now and then next winter it'll be the right size for the new baby." I also already have her named. Of course, this means that it is without a doubt going to be a boy. Which might be a good thing since Jamie also already has her named and his name is different from mine. A boy's name we agree on. (If it's a girl, I will win.)

As crazy as it is, we're so excited to be taking this journey again! We can't wait to welcome this new little one next fall!

1 comment:

sonflowerjax said...

Woohoo!!!!! Love this news!!! And, you looked super skinny two weeks ago!:-) so happy for you!!!!