Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful

I'm thankful...

...that the weather in Orlando was aboslutely GORGEOUS this week! Anna got to wear all the cute sundresses she has that were still too big when the cold weather came at home. And she looked pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. And if tradition holds, it'll be 40 and raining tomorrow so I have to soak in the sun when I can!

...that my former college roommate and one of my BFFs, Britt, lives at the ranch and that every trip to the in-laws has a visit with her beautiful family as an added perk.

...that my in-laws are the most welcoming, easy-to-get-along-with people EVER. Sorry women who whine about how awful their in-laws are - mine rock. It's always so easy and enjoyable staying here. It's almost as relaxing as going home. Almost.

...that against my best judgement I went to the outlets with my husband on Black Friday and scored some new Banana Republic jeans (my favorite) for more than 60% off.

...that my husband's family - parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles - all love on Anna and are so sweet to her. She's one very loved baby!

...that tomorrow while a part of me wishes we were still in Florida, I'll be able to start decorating for Christmas and planning our trip to New Jersey! I love the holiday season.

...that nearly every morning this week I was able to get up, feed the baby, pass her off to a relative and TAKE A SHOWER! Not just a quick one, either. We're talking long, luxurious showers where I got to do things like shave my legs and blow-dry my hair. It was bliss. And I am one happy, clean lady :)

1 comment:

Cyndee said...

Sorry, but $1.88 for Mean Girls is still better than your BR jeans.