Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Right Now

Eating: Cheese fries with bacon bits and ranch dressing. Healthy, right?

Drinking: V8 Fusion Peach Mango juice. Does that counteract the cheese fries:

Listening: to the washing machine and seriously looking forward to clean sheets tonight!

Feeling: Energetic! It could be some second trimester energy flow. Or the 3 cups of coffee I had today.

Missing: these shoeless girls -


Wishing: I didn't have to wait until August to meet this baby face-to-face.

Wanting: A pedicure. It's getting pretty ugly.

Loving: the warm spring weather we had today.

Hoping: Baby DeVol's referral comes soon!

Wondering: If we'll ever be able to pick a name for Baby H.

Anticipating: My mom's trip to GA this weekend. I can't wait to see her!!

Thankful: For a new opportunity at work that might keep me employed AND home with the baby come this August.

I'm grateful for life today :) Hope you are too!

3 comments:

Cyndee said...

I'm counting down the MINUTES til Saturday!! (Want me to put those little girls in my suitcase?)

P.S. Dietary restrictions: No CFA and no sweets (except on Sunday!)

Love you!!!

Shannon said...

Love all those things! Can't wait to hear more about the job opportunity:)

Love you!

Joel said...

I'm heading east next week, and I'm sad that I won't be seeing you. Glad you're enjoying life!