Sunday, January 20, 2013

5 Months!

Brooke is 5 months old today!



She's turning into a little person and starting to show some personality. She's mostly super laidback and happy and very quick with a smile. Although she will NOT giggle for me! I keep trying though. We haven't started any cereal yet and I don't plan on it for a couple more months as long as she's growing. Food is so much more work than just nursing!

She loves her big sister, but not as much as her big sister loves her! She puts up with lots of not-so-gentle hugs and kisses and very rarely gets cranky about it. They also like to dance together which is too cute! I hold Brooke up and Anna grabs her hands and starts dancing. I don't think she gets why Brooke doesn't join in.

This time last year I didn't even know I was pregnant yet, and now I can't imagine our lives without our Brookie beans!

P.S. Blogger seems to be letting me add pictures again so I will try to go back and catch up on Brooke's monthly updates!

3 comments:

Cyndee said...

Cannot wait to see them both!!

Shannon said...

She's so stinkin beautiful! I can't wait to see her:) And Isaiah was a late giggler too.

Rebecca said...

She's soo cute! I can't wait to see the catch-up pictures!