Monday, August 29, 2011

Pictures

** Update: I fixed it! The albums were set to private so only I could view them. They should be good to go now.
I added 2 new albums to the Picasa list in the right sidebar. One has all the pictures from Anna's birth and first couple days home from everyone's cameras. I almost deleted all the scary ones of me but then I decided if I'm going to share her birth story (that post is in the works) you all will understand why I look like that. The other is pictures from her first month. Most of them are stolen from my mom's camera. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara...the new albums don't seem to be showing up...are you finished uploading?

Tara said...

Yeah...they are showing up on my computer. I'm not sure what's wrong...

Shannon said...

Not working on mine either Tats:(

Cyndee said...

Just says, "page not available" when I try. :-(